Thursday, May 8, 2008

The end of year 2

Wow... the end is here for the second time. The first time brought a lot more tears and many more sad goodbyes. However, I felt safe and secure going to a new place. Now I'm done with the tears and well... I'm not secure at all. It is so crazy how this year has gone by. I came to Virginia as a perfectly awkward teenager with so many personal (to myself) goals. Then I became part of group that kind of made me become outgoing. Then I loved everything about that group. Then the group got shredded apart. Now I'm at the end of the second year with no way of coming back to this school, but I'm not tearful. I'm even a little past scared. I know God has his plans to keep me safe and I know he has the future in his hands. That is all that matters. Now mostly everyone is gone. I'm leaving tomorrow and I'm STOKED about it! I can't wait to see my mom and little sister. I am so glad that God put me here this year and I hope he puts me here again. I can't wait to see what he does! I just keep telling myself that it is thrills, romance, and adventure... I'm in the adventure stage right now!

God I love you and I thank you for being who you have always been. I know you created the universe and everything in it. Therefore, I know you can provide my way and make my journey worth while. Your amazing!

- James